Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bridesmaid's Invites

So, even though the marriage is over a year away, I'm just getting all the little ends tied up early. And it's a distraction from midterms ;) Always a good thing.




 Here are all three of them. I want to say I changed the paper on purpose, but I ran out of the other paper. Oh well, it works for my junior bridesmaid just fine. Here's a close up on each.
 "Because to me you mean so much
I have one thing to say which I will phrase as such,
Nothing would give me more joy and pride,
Than to have you up there right by my side,
You've stood beside me through out thick and thin
And I want you to be there when I marry Him.
Many great memories I have shared with your smile,
So, I want you to meet me at the end of the aisle!
Will you be my Bridesmaid?"

And of course I had to make a special one for my awesome Maid of Honor. She doesn't know it yet, but hers is in the mail on its way. ;)

"I realize just how special you've always been with friendship,
love and guidance and a shoulder there to lend.
Not a mother or a sister but a blending of the two,
A good friend in my life always when I've needed you.
You can make me laugh on any given day.
You listen with your heart and know just what to say.
Soon I will be married and I still look forward to the friendship,
Love and guidance that has always come from you.
Will you be my Maid of Honor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment