Sunday, July 7, 2013

Caveman Diet and New Job!

This last month, Teddy Beast and I decided to try out the caveman diet. The 2 second version of this diet is you eat meat, veggies, fruit, nuts, and some seeds. That's it. Teddy Beast was super worried the first few weeks that it would undo all of his work with the no-carb diet in the last year. Apparently he's been feeling a lot better on it, and he's still losing the weight, so it's a win-win.

The new diet has been a huge struggle, mostly because we've had no stove for 2 weeks. We keep talking to the management, and they keep saying they only have one maintenance guy. Yeah, likely story. Probably because no other maintenance guys will work for them because of crappy they treat people. Sorry about the rant, I just want a stove so I have some sort of quick option for food other than the crockpot or grilling.

I got a second job at Harmon's on 8th north, and I'm super looking forward to it. It means my schedule is going to be super crazy, but it's money. As much as I love New Grains, they are paying just enough to make ends meet.

Teddy Beast and I have been going to the gym at least 4 times a week for a few weeks now. Teddy Beast has goals, just to lose the weight. I've been looking for some motivation, and now I think I've found it. We're looking to do a 5k in September, either the Dirty Dash or the Color Me Rad. They both look like a lot of fun, it's just a choice of running around UVU, or running through mud. Either way, I'm super excited.

And here's a picture of Teddy Beast cooking the other week, just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment