Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekly Update- Life is Busy.

Life has gotten super crazy lately. Teddy Beast is working full time, and on an afternoon shift. I currently have two jobs and a full load of classes. Pretty much the only time we see each other is at the gym, which is nice. I used to loathe the gym, but given the option of never seeing Teddy Beast or going to the gym, I'd rather go to the gym. It is well worth paying for the membership to keep our relationship healthy.

The Paleo diet is going well. Teddy Beast is still doing mostly low carb, but has added in tons of fruit. I'm just happy to see him eating more than bacon, sausage, eggs, and steak. I've slowly been getting him to try more fruits and veggies, and so far, the only ones he likes are the sweeter ones. I never realized that someone could be this picky about food! He reminds me of my siblings and their issues with the texture of foods.

On another note, I think I'm gluten intolerant, on top of everything else. For cheat days and even the day after, I just feel terrible! I've tried doing a cheat day gluten free, and I didn't have near as bad of stomach pains after. After doing a lot of reflection, I've decided to just cut out "cheat" days altogether. Most places we go out to eat do have options for Paleo. Now, I know it's not going to be organic or really good quality of meat, but it will be better for me. If any of you are just feeling like crap all the time, instead of an elimination diet, I'd try the Paleo for a few weeks and reassess how you're feeling. I never realized I was constantly in so much pain until it was suddenly gone one day.

Anywho, hope you all are have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment